Call Center Blues
Teresa has a post up about her recent political call center experiences. Her comments reminded me of one of my favourite YouTube videos. The recording is presented below.
Before you go on, I’d like to point out a few warnings, conditions, quid pro quo’s.
- The following video contains strong language. If you are easily upset by strong language please, do not view the following content. Viewer discretion advised.
- This video is not safe for watching at work or while operating motorized vehicles. (How are you surfing the intertubes while operating a motorized vehicle?)
- Please do not watch the following video in the presence of small children, skittish animals or while drinking carbonated beverages.
- The use of headphones to listen to the following content is not recommended.
- The views presented in this video do not necessarily represent those of the owner of this blog. Any opinions given, are those of the persons recorded.
- By clicking on the ‘play button’ below, you tacitly agree to whatever the f*ck I just typed.
And now without further ado – the call center video…